Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.Roy T. Bennett
Young minds are learning. They are exploring their environment, discovering their personalities and finding how to navigate their ever changing world. Learning through play is so important for children to develop their unique personalities. Expressing themselves and learning self-acceptance and compassion aids in cultivating happy, healthy young people.
Young children have a natural love of nature and wildlife. It is our goal to foster this love of wildlife and our natural surroundings in the minds of the next generation.
Children will learn:
- breathing techniques to aid in developing healthy bodies
- how to focus and concentrate their young minds
- improved balance and co-ordination through wildlife inspired activities
- to gain confidence in their physical and mental abilities
- about the “yuckies” and how they make us feel
- why “listening to our tummy” helps us to feel happy
- how to calm their ind and listen to their heart
- and more!
Children will participate in:
- wildlife stories through yoga
- creating their own animal poses
- movement and flow to music with various materials
- gratitude songs to bring about positivity
- learning silence is more than quiet
- self-expression through artistic creations
- creating their own feelings wheel
- and more!
Please note classes will be conducted outdoors when possible to connect with Mother Nature!